Festivals 2016 A great success !
Eurochestries 2016 gathered : Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
870 musicians from 14 countries from 3 continents :
Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
38 000 spectators
101 concerts in France, Canada and Russia
- Some invited conductors, composers and teachers.
- 4 festivals, concerts and a congress :
- Festival in France (Vienne department) – from 8th till 18th of July
- Festival en France (Charente Maritime) – from 31th of July till 13th of August -
- Festival in Canada (Quebec) – from 14th till 25th of August
- Concerts in Paris Region – July and August
- International congress – at the end of February in Spain (Jerez)
- Festival in partnership in Russia "The silver trumpets of Volga River" (Syzran city) - from 16th till 24th of August
Thank you to all !!
Read more ...
The music we share
The Eurochestries have published a book tracing back its activities since 1989.
«The music we share» mentions the Eurochestries’ philosophy, whose goal is both to gather young people from different countries from 15 to 25 years-old thanks to music, and to bring classical music of quality into the rural areas, far from the big spectacle places.
Read more ...